Sunday 3 November 2013

Don't Mention the WriMo in the Room

Yeah ... NaNoWriMo. Do we really have to talk about it today?

Yes, we do, because this blog is how I am keeping myself accountable. More or less.

I cheerfully sailed past the 2k mark yesterday, but really wasn't feeling it today.

On the upside, we did go to a market and I purchased some badly-needed new-to-me shoes, we caught up with the wonderful Coen and the gorgeous Soph, and I bought Dad an overdue birthday present (sorry, Dad).

So: what to do when you drop the NaNoWriMo ball? Pick yourself up, dust off, and get back to writing! ... tomorrow, in my case. The plan for tomorrow is simple: another lovely long swim in the morning, then do 15 minute blocks of the four major tasks which are at the top of my current "To Do" list.

The plan for tonight is even simpler: sit back with a peppermint tea and enjoy some TV before an early night. Now there's a goal I'm sure I'll achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment